Monday, April 20, 2009

5 Reasons Why I Love My Husband

In case you didn't know already - which would probably mean that you don't have a CRWM calendar - it is Kevin's birthday today.

Right now he is at a class at the Nicaragua Christian Academy teaching the Grade 9's how build bridges, and a finally a very appropriate time for me to write this blog about him. Otherwise we pretty much spend every moment together and that makes it difficult to do anything for surprise worthy days like today.

This isn't a bridge, but he knows how to check the measurements of wind turbines too.

So, for Kevin's birthday I wanted to post about 5 reasons why I love my husband:
  1. He actually likes to cook.
  2. He doesn't like to clean, but he certainly does that too!
  3. He has a huge heart for every person he meets - greeting them with a handshake or kiss and converses with them and makes them feel comfortable.
  4. He has no issues hanging out with Alma, Andrea and I (A-Team), so much so that we've changed our "name" it to K's A-Team.
  5. He encourages me to be who I am and never, ever puts me down, but always tells me that He loves me for exactly who I am.
  6. (Can't just stop at 5) Everyday he seeks God with his whole heart and leads in a way that is honouring to God.

Frequently giving business to the money changer, Kevin introduces the Faith team to him.

Happy Birthday Kevin!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it not both of your birthdays?

(or am I mistaken?)(And so is facebook?)

Happy Birthday to both of you!

Go eat some spanish cake!

Jesse Hook

Anonymous said...

Great blog page today.

Roy V

C-noss said...

I missed your birthdays! I love you both!