Saturday, January 10, 2009

Journey from Sea to Sea

This is how I feel right now...pull me up a hammock please!

It has come to an end...I guess all journeys come to an end. Here is the group dipping their front tires into the Pacific ocean. Job WELL done guys!!

Kevin and I had the priviledge of traveling with 27.5 incredible people all the way from the Atlantic to the Pacific. We shared many times of laughter, heart-wrenchers, sleeping arrangements and dreams together. We are so impressed with each cyclist that completed this journey and give them applause for the determination on may tough roads and their big hearts for the people here.

The .5 is because Dave didn't travel with us the entire way due to an accident. But, even though he had an accident he still helped out with updating the Sea to Sea blog!

I am still processing through this incredible time spent crossing the country with our wonderful new friends. Kevin says he has a lot to write about, so I think I will save some space for him. In the meantime enjoy the slideshow below of some of the sights along the way.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well you sure have taken some breath taking shots there April. They are just beautiful. What a trip. I wish I had been there.

Love you all;

Roy V